Bilson Mission is a tin church and was originally built in 1880 as a place of worship for local Gypsies.
It was given to the parish and moved to its present site in 1900.
A schoolroom was later added and this is now used for midweek meetings.
Bilson Mission holds the following services each month:
- 1st Sunday – 3.00pm Family Service
- 2nd Sunday – 3.00pm Evensong (BCP)
- 4th Sunday – 3.00pm Holy Communion (BCP)
Bilson Mission Church, Upper Bilson Road, Cinderford, Gloucestershire, GL14 2TQ