We have now restarted holding a limited number of services in our church buildings.
Each Sunday at 9.30 am, an in-person communion service is held in one of our church buildings.
The upcoming services will be held in these church buikdings:
- 13 June, 9.30 am – St Stephen’s, Cinderford.
- 20 June, 9.30 am – St John’s, Cinderford.
- 27 June, 9.30 am – St Ethelbert’s, Littledean.
There is no need to book to attend these services. Social distancing and one way systems are in place. Everyone is asked to wear a mask while in the church building.
Please be aware that some of our services will be recorded or livestreamed. If you do not wish to be recorded, please speak to the service leader or a churchwarden who can advise you where to sit off camera.
Tips for attending services
- Do stay at home if you or a family member has Covid symptoms or has received a positive Covid test
- Do use hand sanitiser when enterring and leaving the building
- Do scan the Test and Trace code or sign in when arriving
- Do wear a mask when inside
- Do follow the one way system around the building
- Do respect physical distancing
- Do sit in family groups distanced from people outside of your household
- Do refrain from singing
- Do leave the building swiftly after the service and save conversations until you are outside
- Do remember people may have different experiences to you and some people will be feeling anxious about being in a public space, respect and look after one another
Funerals and weddings can once again take place in our church buildings. Please discuss arrangements with the person taking your service.ﬂ